Thursday, March 18, 2010

Home Alone 2

18 March 2010 - Mundane


Today, I should be proud of myself. (x

Cause I managed to wake up on time or rather earlier than usual today for work.

But in actual fact, I think it's because i fear that I might overslept, that's why I just din't have much sleep throughout the whole night. Perhaps I should seek the advice of the coming Sleep Awareness Week and sleep more instead of having sleep derivation.

It's going to be World Sleep Day tomorrow. There's nothing I can do about it. I can't possibly sleep an hour earlier or wake up an hour later. Haha. I guess this is a day that shall be postpone to another year.

To find out more about the Sleep Awareness Week, click here.

I took a look through the articles on the newspaper. Conclusion that I concluded was, Sleep derivation is simply more common than insomnia. At least I think if I were to suffer from any sleeping disorders, I guess it's sleep derivation. But I think it's simply common to have everyone suffering from some kind of sleeping disorders.

Got a scare today by my dad this morning. I slept rather early last night to not notice that my dad came home in the middle of the night. To think that this morning, I'm still all alone at home before I realised that there's someone else other than ME in the whole house.

If that person is not my DAD, I wonder what would I be typing in my blog now. Haha.

That should be all. I can't wait for the weekends to come soon. It's not coming soon enough for me. And yet it goes tooo fast for me to enjoy and work is back again.

Weekends come quickly and leave slowly will you?

No comments: